come and work with us
Below is a list of our available positions. Please send all CV’s to email@example.com.
A busy holiday park and spa is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced housekeeper to join the team for spa and lodge accommodation. Interested in joining the team? Please contact Peter, the Spa Manager on 01465 891 233 or forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The role involves the cleaning of spa lodge and holiday accommodation to a five-star standard in line with the Covid-19 guidelines.
– Mostly required for busy check-in/check-out days Mondays and Fridays (8:30 am – 3/4 pm) with a further 2 days per week for spa cleaning required 1 day (Weds 8:30 – 10:30 am) and 1 day (Sats 8:30 – 10:30 am) and holiday cover as required.
– Ability to work well on their own as well as part of a team.
– Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
Required Personal Skills:
-Experienced in this type of self-catering accommodation.
– Be able to complete work to a high standard within a reasonable timeframe.
– Cheerful disposition, excellent communication skills.
-Positive and flexible
– Friendly and professional manner
What we offer:
-Discounted or free food
– Competitive hourly rate + gratuities
– Career development and training