Interested in joining the team? Please forward your CV to email@example.com.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a growing family owned holiday park group for a Marketing Manager. This is a new position within the company and you will be responsible for developing and executing innovative marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness, increase bookings & sales and foster guest loyalty.
The company comprises of 3 holiday parks and a Health Spa along the South Ayrshire coastline – Bennane Shore Holiday Park, Heads of Ayr Holiday Park, Maidens Beach Holiday Park and Pebbles Spa and Leisure. The successful candidate will be primarily based at our Heads of Ayr office but travelling between parks as required.
Hours: 40hrs/week 9am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday
- Plan and implement marketing strategies based on target market and growth strategy
- Work on content creation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting and performance analysis.
- Print artwork for internal and external print
- Find new and exciting ways to engage with customers.
- Work closely with the owners of the company to achieve overall sales growth.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Degree in Marketing
- At least 3 years experience in a senior marketing position
- Hotel/Luxury Goods marketing experience preferable but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Energy, enthusiasm and proven experience in producing digital content and digital best practice, preferably within the luxury hospitality sector
- Organised and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritise work
- Driving Licence essential due to travel between locations
Portfolio of previous project/design work to be submitted with CV via Indeed or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org